Fully automatic screen printing machine specially designed for disposable cups such as milk tea cups, coffee cups, beverage cups, etc.
The width of the integrated synchronous feeding and feeding device of the whole machine can be adjusted flexibly, which is convenient to adjust according to the size of the cup; the speed can be adjusted steplessly to match the transportation speed with the printing speed;
Automatic manipulator push feeding;
Online flame treatment device or plasma treatment can improve the surface tension of PE material and increase the adhesion of ink;
Stable vertical turntable transmission system, stable operation and high precision;
Automatic screen printing device, the fixture can be changed according to the size of the cup; electronic sensors are installed in the printing area to realize the function of no part without printing; photoelectric switch tracking system can be installed to realize color printing.
High-performance UVLED drying device, instant drying of ink; energy saving, safe and environmentally friendly.
The whole machine realizes mechanical transmission and touch screen operation, which can easily realize man-machine dialogue and make the operation more handy;
The main parts are processed by CNC, the high-quality processing accuracy ensures the stability of high-speed operation, and the printing speed is up to 2000pcs/h;
The electrical components and control system of the whole machine use German and Japanese components to ensure stable printing quality.
Pad printing machines are suitable for printing products with complex appearance or products that cannot be realized by silk screen printing. In most cases, it is suitable for products with relatively small dimensions. However, with the development of printing technology and the exchange and integration of various industries, pad printing machines have also begun to set foot in other In some fields, such as the tableware industry of daily ceramics, some bowls, plates, dishes, spoons and other products.
Generally speaking, the shapes of these products are relatively complex, and it is difficult to print by conventional printing methods. Therefore, the early decoration method is to print the graphics and text on the decals first, and then transfer them to the surface of the tableware. The production of decals is a comparison Complicated craftsmanship, and most of the processes of decals need to be done by hand. With the rise in labor costs and the decline in the price of finished products, this traditional craftsmanship is becoming more and more unsuitable for reality.
The latest market trend is the use of pad printing machines. The biggest advantage of pad printing machines is that they can use a soft rubber head to wrap the product to the maximum extent, and then transfer the pattern to the surface of the product, and the graphics and text on the steel plate are transferred to the deformation of the product surface. It can be corrected by continuously modifying the pre-deformation of the pad printing plate.
Ceramic pad printing machines currently have single-color, double-color, three-color, and four-color. Due to the very large size of the steel plate, at present, an open structure is basically used for ink supply. The control system also has pneumatic drive steering servo motor drive.
The most difficult thing in the pad printing of ceramic tableware is not the manufacture of the machine, but the production of steel plates according to the pattern of the product, and the multiple printing tests after customizing the pad printing head. Once the test is completed, the formal production of subsequent products becomes simple.
The thermal sublimation process in the clothing industry is the most common process for clothing printing. First, the thermal transfer film is printed by silk screen, and then the pattern on the thermal transfer film is transferred to the garment with a heat transfer machine. This process is particularly suitable for cotton Quality fabric. The production of thermal transfer film by silk screen printing is a complicated process. The video shows one of them. It requires printing water-based glue on the paper, curing the glue on the surface, sprinkling hot melt adhesive powder, and doing it again After drying, the graphic area will be covered with white hot melt adhesive powder. The machines involved in the video are flat screen printers, IR ovens, dusters and infrared tunnel ovens. The first section of the tunnel furnace is used for the drying of glue, and the second section of the tunnel furnace is used for the drying of hot melt powder.
The curved hot stamping machine can stamp cylindrical products. When the diameter of the cylinder exceeds 250 mm, the manufacturing difficulty of the hot stamping machine will be greatly increased.
It is very important to keep the pressure balanced during the contact between the plastic bucket and the hot plate. The latest curved hot stamping machine uses the following main technologies:
1) Pneumatic pressurization of hot stamping plate to ensure stable pressure;
2) The hydraulic cylinder is used to push the fixture to ensure the continuous and stable rotation of the plastic bucket.
The bronzing machine is a very important equipment in the post-press processing of the packaging printing industry. When the shopping bag needs to be bronzing, the special design of the bronzing machine with the cantilever structure will make the bronzing perfect. The cantilever structure of the bronzing machine can conveniently put the shopping bag on the cantilever workbench. At the same time, the bronzing machine adopts a hydraulic system, which can realize concave and convex embossing and three-dimensional bronzing for the shopping bags of high-grade brand goods.
When you are shopping in a shopping mall, merchants often put the goods in their shopping bags and sell them together. The shopping bag is a free gift, in addition to the goods, so that you can carry it, the merchant will always use it to promote their brand. It is very common to print text or LOGO on top of shopping bags.
Brands that sell a lot of money may need offset printing, but a large number of small and medium-sized brands may prefer silkscreen and hot stamping. Silk screen printing and hot stamping are very suitable for decoration on the formed shopping bag. Although it is slow, it is adaptable and easy to change, so it is widely welcomed.
Packaging industry, Die cutting, Embossing, high precision stamping, Decorative painting wood products branded paste painting process requires a lot of pressure. Usually the pressure of the pneumatic hot stamping machine is difficult to more than 15 tons, more than 15 tons stamping pressure hydraulic drive could be considered.
Pneumatic bronzing machine to pass the gas pressure as a medium, there are a lot of uncertainty, because there is more room for the gas molecules, can easily be compressed, so the pressure delivered to the product surface, there would be a process of change. The distance between the liquid molecules is much smaller than gas molecules, once the pressure delivered to the product surface, the pressure will remain for a long time stability.
Hydraulic drive, the machine itself to be equipped with a complete hydraulic system, compared to the pneumatic hot stamping machine, the structure is more complex, some of which will be expensive.
For up to 800mm carbon fiber shaft, the heat transfer more difficult, but we have overcome many difficulties, and finally completed a set of automatic transfer machine.
1) carbon fiber material: Carbon fiber is made from organic fibers by carbonization and graphitization treatment obtained microcrystalline graphite materials. Similar to the microstructure of carbon fiber artificial graphite is turbostratic graphite structure. A mechanical performance of new materials, steel accounted for less than 1 / 4, the tensile strength of carbon fiber resin composite materials are generally in 3500Mpa above, is 7-9 times that of steel, tensile elastic modulus of 230 ~ 430Gpa also high in steel. Therefore, the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and the ratio of the density can be achieved 2000Mpa / (g/cm3) above, the specific strength of A3 steel only 59Mpa / (g/cm3) about a specific modulus than steel. Higher than the strength of the material, the smaller the component weight, higher than the modulus, the greater is the stiffness, in this sense indicates that the carbon fiber has broad application prospects in engineering. Carbon fiber is a carbon content higher than 90% of the inorganic polymer fibers. In which the carbon content higher than 99% of said graphite fibers. Carbon fiber axial strength and high modulus, non-creep, fatigue resistance, good heat and electrical conductivity between the metallic and metal between the thermal expansion coefficient, good corrosion resistance, low density of fibers, X-ray transparent too good. But its poor impact resistance, easy to damage, under the action of the acid oxidation, and metal composite occurs when the metal carbide, cementite and electrochemical corrosion. Therefore, before use of carbon fiber surface treatment. Carbon fiber shaft with the use of its excellent fatigue resistance. Through the experiment, as long as the transfer film adhesive layer to make the necessary improvements, the transfer of carbon fiber can achieve good results.
2) transportation; trough the use of the usual storage device can be placed about 150 shaft. As the inherent speed of thermal transfer, automatic transfer machine speed can reach 1200 per hour, higher speed depends on the overall structure of the machine, but given the long shaft, high speed could mean the loss of stability .
3) fixtures; double-stick-type structure, which is slender cylinder for the structure of commonly used products.
Servo shuttle workbench, Shuttle stroke:250mm;
Big inkwell size: 200*300mm pad plates;
Independent cylinder driven for rubber pad;
PLC operation system
Under normal circumstances, a bronzing machine will only install a set of hot stamping foil feeding device and winding device, only hot stamping one color bronzing film, if you want to hot stamp another color bronzing film, you must use another set hot stamping machine, some users may find the cost too high. To this end, we have developed a two-color hot stamping machine (H2-TC4060LPT), which adds a feeding and winding device to the original hot stamping machine, which can stamp two colors of bronzing film at one time. However, this bronzing machine can only be used if the two hot stamping patterns are far apart and parallel to each other.
Large size for 500*800mm paper;
Super pressure, suitable for large area bronzing, die cutting and indentation, paste;
Double-volume receiving device, suitable for two-color hot stamping;
Upgraded operation panel for easier operation;
High strength steel plate for excellent stability.